Windows 10 is the latest and greatest iteration of the Windows OS which comes with an onboard OneDrive app which you can use to access your OneDrive storage spaces and OneDrive accounts. Although Microsoft says that One Drive is the best cloud storage which you will experience in Windows 10 to store and sync your personal documents and settings across your devices, but sometimes if you confront any type of sync app issues, then you can dial toll-free Windows 10 support phone number and get instant solutions accordingly.
As Windows cloud storage service has gone through various changes, reports from users about syncing linked troubles have been increasing. Users have been reporting issues in uploading images, the OneDrive desktop sync application on Windows 10 is not connecting with other devices, sync problems after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, and then immediately simply not being able to sync records between diverse devices. If you are facing these types of issues, then you can simply take online One Drive sync Windows 10 support and resolve the issue with the help of certified technicians.
Microsoft is proactively working to improve its cloud storage service with every new update that rolls out; In this piece of write-up you will get complete information about how to fix OneDrive sync problems.
Before fixing OneDrive sync issues
• Ensure you have Windows 10 and OneDrive running with the latest update. You can check for update on Settings > Update and security > Windows Update.
• Make certain the file to sync is not larger than 10GB, which is the current size limit for the service.
For fixing OneDrive sync issues, you can simply take help from a third party technical support providing company and get reliable Windows support services to fix OneDrive sync issues in an efficient manner.
Restart the OneDrive sync client app on your PC
• In case OneDrive is not syncing any file or folder, then first thing you can try is to reset the desktop sync client app.
• On the notification area, right-tap the OneDrive icon.
• Tap the Exit option.
• On the dialog box prompt tap the Close OneDrive button.
• Open the Start menu, do a search for OneDrive, and open the desktop app.
For more solutions, you can contact Windows customer services and get quality solutions from certified Window technicians.
When nothing else is working, reset OneDrive
• If you have tried everything and nothing seems to fix the sync issue, then you can apply these reset steps to fix OneDrive desktop client sync app.
• Simply use the Windows key + X keyboard shortcut to open the Power User menu, and choose Command Prompt (Admin).
• Enter the following command: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset and hit Enter.
• Lastly, confirm that the OneDrive icon is no longer visible in the taskbar’s notification area to verify the command worked.
Restart the system do a search for OneDrive and hit Enter to restart the desktop sync app. If these solutions are not helpful, then you can contact a third party technical support providing company and get certified Windows technical support for fixing OneDrive issues.