Resolution to random screen flickering in Windows with technical support steps
Flickering monitor or randomly minimizing Windows has been a great headache for millions of Windows users who prefer to use this great operating system from Microsoft to enjoy its striking features. Minimizing Windows is not a new task, but at the same time, it is really irritating. Your monitor may flicker as your computer has its refresh rate. It is actually the rate at which the images refresh themselves by default on the monitor. And the same thing becomes incompatible with your monitor. If such an odd thing happens persistently, the best thing you can do is to look for instant Windows technical support to fix random flickering and Windows minimization issue.
Whether you are using Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, the operating system can be minimized automatically for a variety of reasons: refresh rate problems or software incompatibility. When it comes to resolving the problem, Windows users can change the refresh rate or they can also update their drivers to have a better result. Just follow these suggestions from Microsoft tech support professionals and get rid of the situation in the least amount of time.
Fix the Refresh Rate
- The very first thing that you need to do to fix the refresh rate is to type “refresh” from the Start screen and click on “Settings” option in order to view the list of results.
- After this, you simply need to tap on “Change Display Settings” for easily opening the Screen Resolution window.
- Once you are done with the last step, it is high time to tap on “Advanced Settings” in order to open the Monitor Display Options dialog. After this, click the “Monitor” tab.
- Then, choose a “Screen Refresh Rate” from the drop-down list and click “Apply.” Once you do the same, tour monitor will go black for a few seconds.
- Now, confirm that you want the new setting. In case you for the “No” option, then the refresh rate will return to its original setting. Simply, does this process again until you find a refresh rate causing no flickering.
Fix Minimizing Windows
- First of all, just type “event” from the Start page, and choose “View event logs.” It will make the Event Viewer open and you should click “Windows Logs” and read warning messages.
- Then, check installed drivers to verify the compatibility with different Windows versions. To do so, press “Windows-x” and choose “Device Manager” for opening the Device Manager. Choose “Update Driver” and tap on the “Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.” After this, follow the given instructions.
- Now, uninstall the program that is minimizing the Windows and reinstall it. Type “Control Panel” and choose “Control Panel.” Then, click “Uninstall a Program” and reinstall the program.
These Windows technical support steps are going to help you resolve the issue. If not, simply dial a toll-free support phone number.
External Link: http://bit.ly/2w8ZHZd | https://goo.gl/cJjGZu | http://tinyurl.com/ycbwn539 | http://ow.ly/lToR30e81Lo | http://bit.do/dEbxF