Remove Pop up saying “Windows Security Alert”
“Windows Security Alert” is bogus system security software that is considered as a Rogue. Rogues are malicious programs that hackers use to scam users by displaying fake threats and troubles that it claims to have detected. In actuality, none of the issues are genuine and are only used to encourage the user into selling their software and stealing their personal financial information. If you face such type of Pop up saying “Windows Security Alert”, then you can simply take Microsoft Windows technical support to resolve the issue.
- Simply restart your computer. As soon as your computer startups, Click F8 until you reaches the Advanced Boot Options. Use the arrow keys and choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Download and run RKill >Save it to your Desktop.
- Double TAP the RKill desktop icon.
- It will speedily run and launch a log. If it does not launch a log, try another download link until it does.
- Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Now rename the file to firefox.exe BEFORE downloading.
- Double-TAP firefox.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be certain a checkmark is placed next to.
- Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware >Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware >then TAP Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, choose Perform full scan, then TAP Scan.
- When the scan is complete, TAPOK, and then Show Results to view the results.
- Be certain that everything is Checked (ticked) and TAP on Remove Selected.
- Reboot your computer if prompted.
In case you need any type of technical assistance, then you can simply dial a toll-free Windows support phone number and get relevant solutions frequently.
How can I prevent these infections?
Keep Your System Updated
Microsoft is always releasing security patches for Windows and Office products frequently to patch up Windows and Office product bugs and vulnerabilities. Please make sure you update your system regularly.
For keeping your system updated, you can also take Windows popup customer support for technical issues from a reliable tech support providing company and get instant solutions.
To update Windows and Office
- First, go to Start > Control Panel > Automatic Updates.
- Choose Automatic settings > in case you want the updates to be downloaded and installed without prompting you.
- Choose Download updates for me, but let me select when to install them button if you want the updates to be downloaded robotically but to be installed at another time.
- To manually update Windows > Start Internet Explorer > Go to Tools > Windows Update.
You can also take Online customer support services for Windows to remove these annoying Windows alert security messages in an efficient manner with the help of expert technicians.
Keep your Antivirus up-to-date
- Ensure that you update your antivirus, firewall and anti-spyware programs regularly. If you don’t have an antivirus.
- Avira AntiVir Personal is free anti-virus software for Windows which detects and removes more than 50000 viruses.
- Microsoft Security Essentials is also free anti-virus program for Windows.
- Avast 5 Home Edition for Windows is freeware for noncommercial users.
For more solutions on removing pop-ups in Windows, you can visit the official website of company or simply contact a third party technical support providing company and get immediate solutions proficiently.
External Link: http://bit.ly/2vvkDMR | https://goo.gl/oZ819x | http://tinyurl.com/y7khykka | http://ow.ly/zV9U30e81Dv | http://bit.do/dEbw3